Ogame Ryuu Goken no Go: Doukou no Kata
Ogame School Fifth Sword Technique: Earth Lord Form
Fifth Form - Earth - Dokou Kata (土公型 Form of the Earth Lord) is one of the five kata's of the Ogame School. It focuses on defense and counterattacks.
- Aragami (荒神, Wild God): A counterattack, the user raises his sword horizontally over his head. When the enemy weapon is about to hit him, he attacks the weapon with a downward slash while rotating the sword at the same time, resulting in a powerful blow that knocks back the weapon, chipping it.
- Iwagui (岩喰, Boulder Eater): This technique is especially effective when a pair of swords is locked together. The user uses the same movement as Aragami to push back the opponent, knocking him off balance and pushing his sword away..
- Doukou is the name of a deity of the ground. This is also the only form in which the name actually corresponds to the kanji it's written with.
- All the names of this form's technique are spelled in Katakana.
- When first mentioned by Shinnojou in Chapter 26, It's portrayed as the third technique rather than the fifth.
- The third mode is the only mode that was not shown in the manga.