Ogame Ryuu Goken no Ichi: Ikazuchi no Kata
Ogame School First Sword Technique: Thunder and Lightning Form
Modes[edit | edit source]
First Mode[edit | edit source]
- Shōmei-shin no katachi (照明神の形, Lighting God Form) A very quick attack divided in three movements: the first is a quick dash followed by a headbutt to the opponent's hand, to get close. Then the user uses the sword handle to smash the opponent's ribs on the side, and finally spins around and strike his head as he falls.
Second Mode[edit | edit source]
- Shidensen (紫電閃, Purple Lightning Flash): To use this technique, the user falls down, then gives himself a sprint with his feet in order to dash forward, combining the force of gravity from the fall with his own physical strength and resulting in an incredibly fast acceleration. As he moves like this, the user slashes his opponent with his sword from below, usually an unprotected spot. This technique is described as the fastest among those of the Ogame School.
Third Mode[edit | edit source]
- Narukami (鳴神, Rumbling God): This technique is divided in three, precise movements, that must be performed when the target is in the right range of three steps (三歩の間合い, Sanpo no Maai). First, there's the "Start" (序, Jo), where the user starts falling forward, and using that momentum moves diagonally towards the opponent, ready to spring, in order to catch his attention. When the enemy tries to attack, the "Crossing" (交, Ko) follows, as the user crosses their legs to create an unbalanced stance and using the momentum quickly falls sideways, out of the enemy's sight, apparently disappearing. Then before the enemy can react, the user finally cuts him to the flank (斬, Zan) with a powerful slash, finishing him off before he can realize what happened.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ikazuchi is the japanese for lightning, though the kanji forming the name of this technique can be read as "Raiden", which happens to be one of the names of the God of Thunder.
- Even through the first attack was shown, it was not named.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.